Note 27499

Date/Time:2023-08-10 @ 1521
Time Entered:2023-08-10 15:24:19
Time Uploaded:2023-08-10 15:24:22
Submitted to:GeyserTimes for Android
Note:In the past 30 minutes, pool has oscillated just enough to allow overflow about 80% of the time then to cut it off for the other 20%

No comments for this note.
No confirms for this note.
No flags for this note.
No attachments for this note.